18 March 2009

Cross Knee Release



Pls see left-hand pic (NB: not of me. Hell, I wish!) for an example of what I believe to be the pole dance move from heaven: The cross knee release.

Easily up there with the Chopper and Inverted Crucifix as one of the top 10 moves that make you want to learn this (er...) sport (?) due to the mad upside-down tipping and the nonchalant cross-knee attitude, it alarmed me yesterday to find it slip itself into the second lesson of our humble Level 3 class.

I mean, quite frankly, ow!!! Still, perseverance is king, and having got half way down now without holding on (or screaming I'll have you know!) I hereby promise that 4 weeks from now this inspiring little black n white number to our left will be replaced with a brand new (be it rather more dressed) photo of yours truly rocking this move. If. It. Kills. Me.

And it might :-) In which case I'll redirect us to You Tube for a laugh at all 'epic fails' in motion: http://www.youtube.com/user/razorbladeoflife

No comments: