26 January 2010

Refused rumours...



I've held back from putting this in writing for a while now, but I have now lost hope in just holding my breath. I am going for that 'light a fag to bring on a bus' option now. If I put pen to paper (meh...keyboard to site) it might make it real...so here goes:

Refused's label, No Sleep Records, promised that they'd be bringing out a 2 CD Tribute album at some point in 2009. It has not happened and we need it to. Anyone up for starting a massive campaign for this? Please? I beg of you...imagine it! An hour and a half or so of great Refused tracks covered by Hardcore bands worldwide. Awesome fun. It could even be followed by a swedish hardcore festival featuring the bands of the CD playing their covers, and a reformation and headline tour by the band themselves.

There are NOT and never will be dead, darn it.

No comments: