07 February 2009

Feb


There is a serious lack of rock around in February. This happens every year yet still surprises me. January's all about new and exciting ways of living your life...start of a new year...high on fitness, high on fun, high on diverse new addictions (how to top pole dancing and manga learning last year...? Hm, a tough one...Freestyle snowboarding me thinks!)...And then comes Feb. With the realisation you aren't going to the gym as much, have had 3 colds as a result of indulging in snow holidays and catching up with friends more in new and more expensive pubs and, yes, a serious lack of hardcore gigs. Grrrr. If it won't come to me, I shall come to it. Would it be all that tough to start the first live stream warehouse hc venue? Really? Hell, I don't have a house or a kid / dog to take care of. I could invest in the worth cause of accessible chords and aggression. 2009 may well pick up ;-)

No comments: