29 April 2009

Going global: Resorte


So... I have wanted to set up a community dedicated to widespread hardcore 'love and learnings' for ages now. In fact, I even got as far as setting up this rather hideous HTML cage for it: www.inhcwetrust.com
Yes, I know, it's shambolic even for work in progress!

However, my plan isn't to give birth to something devastatingly groundbreaking or pretty - simply effective. A humble place to allow all HC-lovin' folk worldwide to share news of local scenes and make it easier to appreciate talent born further afield than the US, UK or 3 feet away! Hell, I even thought of including a lyric library for those concerned with the language barrier. So, here is my written commitment to continue this quest...

...and just to seal this with a globally-inclusive kiss...please meet RESORTE. A curious blend of rap-metal and beats hailing from Mexico. Enjoy!

No comments: